Last Revision & Update: January 24, 2019.
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you sign up for any of our Service and/or Product, we may collect information from you which can be used to identify you. This information may include but is not limited to Personal Information such as your name, email address, birth date, username and password.
Additional “Personal Information” may be collected when you complete your profile, including, but not limited to, your mailing address, phone number(s), and email address(es). If you choose to, we may also collect the same “Personal Information” about your household members.
Financial information may be collected from you, if you choose to provide it, for certain Service and/or Product provided within our System Platform. We collect the minimum amount of sensitive data required, at the time, to provide you with access to the selected Service and/or Product.
We may use third party service providers to supplement the information you give us, e.g., mailing address or routing number validation, to enhance our services and assist us in maintaining the accuracy of your information.
We may also collect “Device Data” when you access our Product, including but limited to unique device identifiers, device type, device settings such as locale language, operating system, connection information and screen resolution for any type of mobile device, such as, Android and iOS devices. For example, on Android mobile Users the unique device identifier is called the Android ID.
We may also collect “Usage Data” when you access our Product, including Internet Protocol “IP” addresses, browser, pages viewed, links clicked, cookies and/or other anonymous identifiers and harmless technologies. “IP” addresses and unique device identifiers are used in our login security. Anonymous identifiers may be used to tell us where you found us. Other “Usage Data” is collected automatically to maintain audit trails of your interactions with our Service and/or Product.
Over time, our Service, Product and platform features may change, with additional types of information we continuously collect.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Your “Personal Information” is used to set up your account for the Product (within, associated and/or related to our system platform) you use and to communicate with you. We may use this information to offer you tailored content and recommendations to improve your experience with the Platform, Service, and/or Product.
We may use your information to communicate with you about our Product and to offer you third party products and services which may be useful to you.
We may use your information to operate our business and to protect our Platform, Service(s) and/or Product(s), provide services you have requested, provide you with support for our Product, and to assist us in protecting your information by combating fraud.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
We do not sell, trade or otherwise provide your personal information to companies, organizations and individuals unless one of the following circumstances applies:
• Your information may be shared with Third Party Service Providers who handle certain functions so that we can operate our business and provide our services, for example, validation services.
• Your information may be shared with other companies, organizations or individuals when we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive information.
• We may also share your information when it is appropriate to comply with the law, government agency requests, enforce our site policies, protect ours or other rights, property, or safety, detect, prevent or address fraud, or enforce applicable Terms of Service.
• Non-personal identifiable information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other purposes.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We implement sophisticated security algorithms and a package of security measures to maintain the security of the personal information we collect.
You are fully responsible for the use, maintenance and protection of your credentials, username and password. If someone else has access to your credentials, they can obtain all information about you which has been collected through our Service(s), Product(s), Website(s) and/or System Platform. In any and all events, we are not liable for your credentials being used by someone else.
We work very hard to protect your information and prevent unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of the information we collect.
• Our Product is encrypted using SSL technology, such as, but not limited to, (128-bit AES).
• Our Service(s) and/or Product(s) may require multi-step verification when you login.
• We continuously review and update our information collection process, storage and processing practices (which may include physical security measures) to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
• Only authorized individuals have access to your information. Our employees are trained on information privacy and are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations.
DO NOT TRACK
Currently, our Services are not configured to respond to browsers? “Do Not Track” requests, like most other companies, because no formal “Do Not Track” standard has been adopted.
CHILDREN’S PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our Service(s), Product(s) and/or System Platform are intended for adults only, and we do not collect Personal Information from minors.
When we receive formal written inquiries, we may, at our discretion, contact the inquirer to follow up.
We promptly cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities and/or government agencies, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that we cannot resolve with our users directly.
Copyright © 2019. Revision 2.31. All rights reserved. Budget-iT™ and respectively logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Settleitsoft Inc., affiliates and/or its related companies.
Contact Contact Us Budget-iT App P.O. Box 17932 Fort Lauderdale FL 33818
The Budget-iT™ name, associated trademarks and logos are trademarks of SettleiTsoft, Inc., and/or its related entities, or their respective owners. Terms, conditions, features, availability, pricing, fees, service, assistance and support options are subject to change without notice. © 2019 SettleiTsoft, Inc. All Rights Reserved.